Since August 2022, I am working as a Front-end Software Engineer for polymer research in MIT (ChemE dept.).
« The Community Resource for Innovation in Polymer Technology (CRIPT) provides a platform for people working in polymer science and engineering to capture and share data. CRIPT is led by a team at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) along with collaborators in Academia, Industry, and Government, with support from the Convergence Accelerator Program of the National Science Foundation (NSF) »sources: criptapp.org, publication
- Contribute and maintain a web app (React, Vite) and multiple libraries (TS, Rollup, npm)
- Write ingestion scripts in TypeScript and Python (pandas, CRIPT SDK)
- Create dynamic visualisations (React, Plotly)
- Unit tests, e2e tests and CI scripts (Jest, Cypress, GithubActions)
- Estimate tasks to help plan the production
React / Vite / Typescript / Plotly / Python / GitHub / Jest / Cypress / Docker